[wp-hackers] Update your copyright notices today!

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Tue Jan 1 17:20:28 GMT 2008

I strongly recommend that people not listen to either Rusty or me, but read
the appropriate documents ([1] and/or the appropriate ones for your
jurisdiction), hire qualified legal counsel if this really concerns them,
and draw conclusions appropriate to their situation.

Chris

[1] http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html