[wp-hackers] Bribes / SxSW

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 07:14:54 GMT 2008

Hi Matt

On 27/02/2008, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> Jeremy Visser wrote:
>  > I think you'll have trouble fitting the schwag in a PO Box. ;)
>
>  I was kidding about the bribes! Besides, they're only accepted in
>  person. Hope to see some of you guys at SxSW.

Do you ever come to England? Love to meet you at a Wordpress
conference here. In fact do they have any wordpress conferences in
England and if not how do I go about planning one? Okay I'll rephrase
that last question.... If I organised a wp conference how do I get you
guys to visit please? Do I need to start the bribes question off
again!
--
Kind regards
Rich