[wp-hackers] wp-comments-post.php & file upload problem

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Feb 25 20:36:44 GMT 2008

Why are you setting the WordPress address to
http://bamapachyderm.com/mccainblogs.com/ ? Try setting it to just
http://mccainblogs.com/ .

The only reason that the Blog Address and the WordPress address need
to ever be different is when the wordpress root and the actual
wp-includes and such are in different locations. If WordPress is
installed wholly in one directory, then both of those should be the
same.