[wp-hackers] Lack of focus rectangles on links in the WP admin

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 24 03:32:57 GMT 2008

That property doesn't effect the width of anything, as far as I can tell the
reason it was removed was purely for decorative purposes.

I just got the latest trunk version and manually removed the "outline:
none;" code; nothing bad happens, (using FF on Windows), it just doesn't
look as pretty when you select tabs in the main navigation.

So we have to weigh up: accessibility vs appearance.

Personally, my vote goes to accessibility.