[wp-hackers] Ok, the SVN is working...

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Mon Feb 18 19:03:14 GMT 2008

On Feb 18, 2008, at 5:58 PM, Mário Gamito wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got the SVN working, but the release system doesn't put the newest
> version on the main plugin's page, just in the "Other versions" page.
>
> So, I have 0.1 version in the main page and 0.2.8 (the newest) in
> the "Other versions" page.
>
> Is this the way it is supposed to be ???
>
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/comments-statistics/

Oops.  Sorry - I didn't see this message and answered this question
already on your other thread:
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2008-February/017821.html
  (the last few paragraphs).

In the future, it would be helpful if you replied to the same thread
on this email list rather than starting new messages with new subject
lines.  Thanks!

Mike
--mdawaffe