[wp-hackers] Haha! (X-hacker)

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:54:09 GMT 2008

"Should" is probably the word there.  I don't think I've met one other
person, face-to-face, that can write HTTP by hand.

Whenever I've told people to use telnet to debug their script or to
verify their script works properly (for things like conditional GETs,
which are sometimes difficult to verify from a browser)...... I've
gotten confused looks.

See ya

--
Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.