[wp-hackers] WP 2.5 Demo Site

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:40:06 GMT 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 4:22 PM, Chris Johnston <chris at chrisjohnston.org> wrote:
> I was talkin to hansengel today and he told me to let you all know about a 2.5 demo that I set up. It updates automatically so you will always be seeing the current code. It also resets back to the clean database every hour so feel free to play around. The address is http://wp.chrisjohnston.org

Because WAMP/LAMP and therefore WordPress are so easy to setup (there
are also prepackaged virtual machines), I wonder as to the usefulness
and appropriateness of demo sites, specifically for a release still in
development.

Pooping on your party,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com