[wp-hackers] Re: Renamed hooks

Adam Brown wphackers at adambrown.info
Tue Feb 12 18:31:40 GMT 2008

Thanks Otto. The hooks database is now updated to connect old hooks to
their new variable names. It's been getting heavy traffic the past few
weeks, probably from folks on this list mostly, so let me know if
there's something that you would like to see improved in it.

Andrew, I don't see those changes in 2.3.3. I'm guessing they're in
trunk? I'll deal with those ones when they show up in a stable
release.

> From: Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com>
> link_description has not been removed, it's now done by the
> sanitize_bookmark_field function. Same goes for link_rating, although
> it's been deprecated in general.

> From: Andrew Ozz <admin at laptoptips.ca>
> do_action('tinymce_before_init') replaced by
> apply_filters('tiny_mce_before_init', $initArray)

Adam R. Brown
Doctoral candidate, UCSD Political Science
http://AdamBrown.info/