[wp-hackers] Modify sanitize_user()

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Mon Feb 11 22:19:25 GMT 2008

I think there will be a little problem.
usernames can contain spaces, and sanitization replaces spaces with a
dash ("angus young" -> "angus-young")
If you do what you're thinking about, you won't be able to tell if the
sanitized dash is a space of a dash, so "angus young" and
"angus-young" will have the same sanitized username.

Makes sense?

http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News
http://planetOzh.com ~ Blog and WordPress Stuff