[wp-hackers] embedding swf into posts on trunk version

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 05:25:50 GMT 2008

Paolo Tresso / Pixline wrote:
> I can't even see what's that :-)
>
> Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't create a new
> thread (errno 11); if you are not out of available memory, you can
> consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in

Hmm, I'm not seeing this now? I haven't even been online in a couple
days, so I haven't even sent Dreamhost customer support any emails about
the memory issue... I still just think it's them doing their normal
"upgrades/maintenance" on their servers or whatever. All my sites are
hosted by them, and they all are like yo-yos... few days they are up,
few days later they down... ANYTHING that could possibly go wrong does,
so... I dunno. I'll have to send them an email then...