[wp-hackers] Complete list of articles

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Feb 4 20:38:07 GMT 2008

Pixline wrote:
>> query_posts($query_string.'posts_per_page=-1');
>> while(have_posts()) { the_post();
>> the_time();
>> the_title();
>> }
>>
>> If you want to make the thing paged, just change the posts_per_page
>> number to how many you want to show on each page, then add some next
>> and previous link calls to make it paged.
>
> This should be in the codex. It's one of the clearest examples I've ever
> read.
> I'm just undecided on where to put it :-)

How about the examples section on:
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/query_posts

That has a bunch of other examples, and it is linked from the
all-encompassing resource page for themes and templates:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Templates
     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software