[wp-hackers] updating plugins for compatibility with 2.4.x+

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Mon Feb 4 16:42:59 GMT 2008

> http://code.google.com/p/gengo-wp23/
>
> In WP 2.3.2 the alpha8 version adds correctly language codes to
> pages (like /page-slug/en/) but it triggers an infinite URL
> rewriting loop in WP trunk (as of a week ago, the first time I've
> noticed it). I can't find in trac any changes, but probably I'm
> looking in the wrong place.

I've found that this bug involves canonical.php in the same way bug
#5023 affected preview pages:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5203

if I add to that array || is_paged() or || is single() the endless
loop disappear and the paged archives works like a charm.
Can someone tell me if I'm doing right, and I have to submit a patch
for this? I can't confirm the needs for this change without using my
plugin, neither I'm able to understand if this have some downsides..

Paolo