[wp-hackers] wp_list_categories()

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 23:45:22 GMT 2008

Will Anderson <wp-hackers at itsananderson.com> wrote:

> Your right. I stand corrected :)
>
> For a "non phper" recursion is probably the best bet though.

I'm not trying to be contrary for contrary sake, really I'm not, but I
remember many 1st year computer science types that struggled with recursion.
It can really be hard to get one's head around, especially for
non-programmers.

That said, if Daiv Mowbray will post an example similar to the example I
posted of what he wants his markup to look like down to, say, the 4th level
I'll write the recursive login for him. Just not tonight as I'm leaving for
an NYE party soon. :-)

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com