[wp-hackers] Codex function page proposal

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Tue Dec 30 12:47:42 GMT 2008

Chris, Dave, Alex -

Charles Clarkson has already written a parser in Perl that automates the
creation of Codex documentation based on the inline documentation
already in WordPress 2.7 (see
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-docs/2008-December/001811.html).
Why not work with him to improve the documentation, rather than
duplicating his effort?

I would also recommend moving this discussion over to the wp-docs list
(http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-docs) as it's the more
appropriate place for it, and ensures that anyone already involved in
the documentation process sees your thoughts/ideas on the subject.

Just my 3 cents worth.

Kim