[wp-hackers] Codex function page proposal

Gaarai gaarai at gaarai.com
Sun Dec 28 05:06:19 GMT 2008

I don't like working without a plan, but if that's the best I can hope
for, I guess that will have to suffice.

I've removed the parameter, return, and error sections from my example page.

When I link directly to the function in the PHPdoc, it of course only
links to the inner-most frame. Is there/could there be a way to link to
the full PHPdoc site while having that internal frame show the desired
function?

Please give me a tap on the shoulder when you've got ideas.

Chris Jean
http://gaarai.com/
http://wp-roadmap.com/