[wp-hackers] Codex function page proposal

Charles E. Frees-Melvin charles at cefm.ca
Sun Dec 28 01:22:58 GMT 2008

The fact is the Codex is for everyone. For the developers there is the
phpDocs but the codex IMHO should have a discription, a Typical
example, all the peramitres with an sample code, default, output
sample, and version the perametre was added if different from the
function.

--
Charles E. Frees-Melvin
charles at cefm.ca