[wp-hackers] Any alternative to $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] for SEO friendly URLs?..

dave jaggy jayarjo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 07:23:28 GMT 2008

Thank you for your responses.

I'm not yet acquainted with wp_query syntax. Is there some good
resource around, for me to have a look before I plunge into API
directly?

I just need some unique identifier for every page in wordpress, no
matter will it be a post, page, category, tag or any other one
possible.

Thank you for your time again.