[wp-hackers] Any alternative to $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] for SEO friendly URLs?..

dave jaggy jayarjo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:23:19 GMT 2008

I'm writing plugin, which heavily depends on the current url. It's ok
when everything is set to default and I got usual query_string uri's.
But when I switch on SEO friendly urls, my plugin stops working. Or in
other words $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] on which I base my switch()
syntax becomes empty. Is there any alternative for SEO friendly urls?
Maybe components of the permalink got dumped in some structure
somewhere in WP's global space? Or something else?..

Dave