[wp-hackers] Minify Scripts and CSS and why it isn't completely possible

baker god.dreams at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 03:57:38 GMT 2008

Jacob - I'd like to second this.  It took me a few tweaks to pull it
up in google. Thanks for bringing attention to it - I've got a couple
plugins I'd like to tweak to insure I'm following this best practice
(and I'm guity of wp-debug as well, my fault for coding first, reading
docs second).

-kb

--
Keith Baker