[wp-hackers] Minify Scripts and CSS and why it isn't completely possible

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Dec 23 17:23:02 GMT 2008

I wouldn't put it in the config sample, since it is just for plugin
authors, not for general use. I did just add a "use debug" suggestion
to the Writing a Plugin article, though. :)
    Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX