[wp-hackers] Re: wp-hackers Digest, Vol 47, Issue 68

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Tue Dec 23 14:06:56 GMT 2008

I guess it has a little bit of black magic as well in the plugin. From
what I can see, so I may need to actually run the plugin to see what it
can do. My plugin however, extends the WP_Scripts and WP_Styles classes
and combines those files, if at all possible. If the capability of WP
Speedy is so much more, then I must strive to crush it with my own.
Well, after some more considerable development and testing. Problem is
that when you combine files, the CSS relative links to images no longer
work correctly and therefore must be rewritten.

Jacob Santos