[wp-hackers] Sitemap XML with class

Arne Brachhold himself at arnebrachhold.de
Sun Dec 21 17:15:52 GMT 2008

Hi,

feel free to use my plugin or parts of it for the core. But actually
it's only a small amount of people who care about the sitemaps. And
the other guys want more features than a basic sitemap like pings,
adjust everything, excludes etc. so it could get bloated quite fast
(just have a look how large the plugin already is...)

Best regards,

  Arne