[wp-hackers] Problem with users login

mrmist listswphackers at mist.org.uk
Sat Dec 20 10:51:08 GMT 2008

In message <494CCC0D.2040200 at gmail.com>, Mário Gamito <gamito at gmail.com>
writes
>Hi,
>
>I have this friend of mine that has a (WP) blog. Considered (and voted)
>the best blog in Portugal.
>
>He's having a problem. He requires users to be registered in the blog
>for commenting.
>
>Everything was running well until a 2 days ago, when suddenly people
>started logging in to comment at
>
>http://hisblog/wp-login.php?action=login

Things very rarely happen "suddenly".  Well, they do, but usually
there's a reason.  Did this happening coincide with a 2.7 upgrade?  If
so, perhaps the theme needs a refresh for 2.7.

Is he using some kind of plugin to redirect users, as the normal landing
page would be the dashboard.  If so, that points to plugin issues.
--
mrmist