[wp-hackers] Known when on Comment page x?

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Mon Dec 15 21:08:14 GMT 2008

I can understand worrying about the added javascript. I can understand
thinking that jQuery is actually overkill, that this could be done with
less javascript. However, I have no problem pushing people to a specific
javascript framework. We push people to use PHP, we push them to use
mod_rewrite, etc. At some point the team will probably HAVE to make a
call and back a specific javascript framework. Now is as good of a time
as any (in my opinion). I don't care what they choose either, although
you can almost guarantee it'll be jQuery since that's what they went for
with the admin section.