[wp-hackers] Uploading media in wordpress

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Dec 15 16:09:12 GMT 2008

I love the media uploader, but I mostly use it for galleries.

I recall that in one of the early crazyhorse designs, there was a
"Media" sidebar box, where somebody could presumably see the
thumbnails of the media attached to the post, and then click them to
insert the code directly into the post. That idea should really make a
comeback. Then, you could go into the uploader, upload all your pics,
come back to the post, and click them whenever you wanted to insert
them.