[wp-hackers] Re: error message on plugin activation, how to ?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Dec 15 06:47:22 GMT 2008

I'll probably be adding something similar to this to my plugins then:

register_activation_hook(__FILE__, 'myplugin_activate');
if( isset($_GET['action']) && 'error_scrape' == $_GET['action']) {
myplugin_activate(); //for pre-2.7 compat
}
function myplugin_activate() {
deactivate_plugins(plugin_basename(__FILE__));
die('never activate');
}