[wp-hackers] OT: still using external gallery?

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 15:32:03 GMT 2008

Would that not depend on a lot of things?
Wordpress is still going to be organized by blog entries.  If you want to
search photos on keywords, not just events, if you want to look for dog
photos, and cloud photos and photos of Bobbie, as well as being able to go
to the post about the birthday party, then you need photo gallery software.
  If not, then I would presume, not.