[wp-hackers] Re: Removal Of Over 200 Themes?

Navjot Singh navjotjsingh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 20:44:40 GMT 2008

I don't understand this policy of removing theme of a author who only shows
ads of a premium theme. How does GPL violates in this case. Please refer to
http://www.jeffro2pt0.com/why-were-200-wordpress-themes-removed#comment-2952-
Adii's comment here on what I mean. A person whos releases a GPL theme
but
only uses a affiliate banner of a premium theme site - Does this also
violates GPL in a way?

Navjot Singh