[wp-hackers] Ajax in blog home page?

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Sun Dec 7 15:28:21 GMT 2008

I just linked to this from a couple of pages in the Codex --
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_Resources
    http://codex.wordpress.org/AJAX_in_Plugins

The latter article does discuss how to do AJAX in a plugin, though
it's using SACK rather than JQuery. The concepts are the same (and I
think/hope they're explained OK on that page), but if someone wants to
rewrite the examples to use JQuery instead of SACK, that might be a
good idea. On the other hand, there are now 4 links to JQuery/AJAX
external refs on that page, so maybe that is good enough.

   --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX