[wp-hackers] immediate publishing of future posts

Jerry Johnson jmiloj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 22:02:44 GMT 2008

The-future-is-now is a good plugin that already does this.

   Plugin Name: The Future is Now!
"future" upon publish    (useful for Events listing sites).
   Version: 1.0
   Author: Ryan Boren, maintained by Scot Hacker.
   Plugin URI: http://birdhouse.org/software/futurepost
   Author URI: http://birdhouse.org/blog

   Props to Joost for the name and to Kaf for an alternate 1st approach.