[wp-hackers] permalinks redirected despite WP_SITEURL

Daniel Torreblanca regulatethis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 19:09:05 GMT 2008

This might not be a solution but I had a real pain when I changed the
domain name of my blog a while back. the `guid` column in wp_posts
always contained the original URL, and this caused weird things to
happen - most noticeably was that none of the images in my posts were
served correctly anymore. I had to manually update all of those
records.

I was so frustrated from having to do that that I didn't even bother
trying to find out what the `guid` was actually for or why it was
causing the problem I noticed.

Maybe this is somehow related?