[wp-hackers] Batch-loading posts?

Kimmo Suominen kimmo at global-wire.fi
Mon Aug 25 13:20:18 GMT 2008

Have you considered using XML-RPC to upload the media files and
to create the posts?  When you upload media via XML-RPC, WordPress
will tell you where it put it, so you can then easily create the
post that references it.  Just upload the media files first and
then upload the post itself via XML-RPC.

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>