[wp-hackers] WP 2.7 menu sidebar

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Sat Aug 23 17:17:05 GMT 2008

I think it would be fun to document the new administration panels and as
soon as the merges are finished, I think I'm going to at least start
doing it. You can't really do it now, because you risk too many changes
taking place during the time you take the snapshots and when the design
changes. It is only after it is stable that it can be done.

Jacob Santos