[wp-hackers] Help w/ cURL and Google Maps

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Aug 14 21:36:25 GMT 2008

Why use cURL for Google Maps? It's a JavaScript API.

By the way, I have a (I think pretty good) Google Maps WP plugin
available:
    http://poplarware.com/routesplugin.html

I've never heard of any complaints of it not working on GoDaddy.

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX