[wp-hackers] Multiple options vs. one large serialized option

Benedict Eastaugh ionfish at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:09:00 GMT 2008

'Insist' is overstating it a little; until recently I didn't even
realise that get_ and update_option serialised and unserialised
objects passed into them automatically. It could definitely be better
documented, both in the inline documentation and in the Codex. If I
have time over the weekend I'll try to remedy that.