[wp-hackers] updating widgets for multiple sidebars

Shane Pearlman shane at shaneandpeter.com
Thu Aug 7 16:53:54 GMT 2008

Hey folks,

As part of a project we are having to enable a grip of widgets to work
in multiple sidebars. Some of you will probably be receiving emails
from us about the plug-in / widgets you have build being multi'd to
see if you want to add in our retrofit.

I was wondering if anyone has gone to the effort of enabling the
default wordpress widgets for multiple sidebars? If so, can we use
that code?

if not, we'd be happy to contribute it towards the 2.7 release.

Thanks,

-S

Shane
www.shaneandpeter.com