[wp-hackers] no ajax for page custom fields?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Aug 6 02:42:26 GMT 2008

Because i dont have time to open a Trac ticket, Some thoughts:
  * Yes, Pages do not appear to have Ajaxification on the custom fields
  * The /wp-admin/js/custom-fields.js appears to be no longer used by
anything
  * Adding a Custom field to a non-saved post(draft) results in empty post
meta items added to the list, Attempting to modify these results in "An
unidentified error has occurred."
  * Attempting to add a custom field to a published post on my test install
is resulting in "An unidentified error has occurred.", So it could quite
possibly be my local install is borked, My live install on my blog was
adding custom fields to published posts last night (as well as pages, and
it wasnt ajaxified then either which was anoying)