[wp-hackers] An Open-Source & Cross-Platform Comment Manager WAS Comment client for WordPress

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Tue Apr 29 16:30:46 GMT 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Mahmoud H. Al-Qudsi <
computerguru at neosmart.net> wrote:

> > Unless it would work on java, I'd be glad to test and find bugs
>
> It would either run on Mono and SWF/GTK# or Java and Swing. Depends on
> "lots
> of stuff."

xulrunner might be a good option too.  There are some cool cross-platform
programs other than Firefox that are built on that, like Flickr's new
uploader.

--
Dan Coulter
http://dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel