[wp-hackers] a reply !

Mahmoud H. Al-Qudsi computerguru at neosmart.net
Sun Apr 27 20:40:51 GMT 2008

> I will tell you something:
>
> A hacker is someone who does great, crazy or unexpected stuff with a
> computer (hacking on the keyboard). Most of them are working as
> developers, security experts or stuff like that - many are coding open
> source stuff in theire free time.
> What you're searching is a cracker.
> Nobody on this list will guide you there - we all want our pages to
> stay secure ;-)

...and yet he somehow followed the links from the mailing list to my blog, where he spammed requesting assistance so he could hack into a site while reassuring that he "wouldn't do anything illegal" with the knowledge:
http://neosmart.net/blog/2008/wordpress-performancepress-and-gsoc-2008/#comment-148023

>.<

-MQ