[wp-hackers] is_front_page should have it's own template file

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Apr 24 01:00:57 GMT 2008

That requires the user assigning the custom Page template to the Page that
is being used for the front of the site.

Yes, totally possible, but this new template would just make it easier for
theme developers to make more customized themes.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/