[wp-hackers] wp-denyhost

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:32:40 GMT 2008

I had my buddies custom ban / blockage script already. It has it's own
admin interface and all.. bans on three levels of ip ranges, or
whatever. not a domain name. i had 21,000 some banned ... it slowed my
site load time a good bit.. I don't need that again though lmao... I
banned spammers and proxies .. If there was a main central database...
we could UNLOAD these ips too.. then have the script check it BEFORE
they'd access it.. that'd be awesome.. I dunno if that's possible tho..
If I remember right.. this is the last proxy ip list I've done up..
http://spencerp.net/id/55  this isn't including spammers of course..