[wp-hackers] is_front_page should have it's own template file

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Wed Apr 23 00:08:19 GMT 2008

Ok, I re-opened and amended the ticket.  The home.php file is meant to
be for the front page, if the front page is posts (uses is_home).  Since
that side of it is already handled, I changed the function to
get_static_front_page_template and it only uses that if you are on the
front page AND it's a static page (if is_front_page() is true, and
is_home() was false).  The order in this case goes:
CustomTemplate -> front-page.php -> page.php -> index.php