[wp-hackers] An Open-Source & Cross-Platform Comment Manager WAS Comment client for WordPress

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Fri Apr 18 15:52:29 GMT 2008

I should have known something like this will happen (maybe I *did* know
it...) ;-)

My main wish would be extendability - I have a seperate spam logging table
where not only the comment but also the reasons why it was "junked" are in -
I would really wish something to analize them in a fast and(!) flexible
way... every thing else is easy with wordpress itselfe.

But I could use it for editing comments as well (especially with one of my
projects I will have to edit every single comment, cause I'll set up a
multilingual WP and really want the comments to be translated too, whenever
they deal with a support question (which will require me translating them
and adding some sort of shortcodes there as well but will stop me from
answering the same question multiple times in different languages). I have
no particular Idea how to make this much easier - but you could add
configurable buttons which will work someway like quickbuttons / tinymce
buttons...

- Alex