[wp-hackers] Re: Can someone verify this

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Fri Apr 18 11:36:59 GMT 2008

because today WordPress doesn't support posts without categories...
btw. remove any hint to categories from your theme and you wouldn't have to
care in which category the posts are stored nor if there is any meaning in
the name ;-)

I know its just a workaroung and I simply do not understand why each post
needs to have a categorie - but it is simply that way today and I do not
know why someone would do work for changing that, because you do not need to
use the categories assigned in any way.