[wp-hackers] Help - please?

Patricia Mayo mayobrains at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:42:24 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm working on CopyOz.com - but I have an interesting problem.

Whenever I insert the code to load the latest blog posts in my navigation:

                <ul><?php
                        $posts = get_posts('numberposts=5&offset=0');
                        foreach ($posts as $post) :
                    ?>
                    <li>
the_title() ?>"><?php the_title() ?></a>
                    </li>
                    <?php
                        endforeach;
                    ?>
                </ul>

It changes my home page, which is supposed to be "You're Not in Kansas
Anymore" to my first and only blog post - and not even correctly at that
(comments don't load, and neither does the comment form)

The navigation is far from done, but you get the idea from what is there.

I'm subscribed to the digests, so it would work better if you email me
direct at mayobrains at gmail.com - thanks for your help!

--
Patricia Mayo
"Trisha"

I found the greatest marketing idea of all time - in a FREE book
http://tinyurl.com/3wodz6

Get what you want out of what you do online.
ComHacker.org

Social Media Strategist
NowSourcing.com

Wordpress Weekly