[wp-hackers] Comment client for WordPress

Vladimir Yushko yahoo2 at yarrowsoft.com
Wed Apr 16 06:54:01 GMT 2008

Thanks for links. *nix platforms interesting for me. But... I am absolutly
blind and for developing uses screenreader. Many applications not
accessability for me.
Talking about my comment client for WP I mast say what  my application uses
many libraries such as xml-rpc parser, http client, internet explorer and
spell-checker from MS-Word. Where can fount this library in crossplatform
framework?? I hope what my point understandable.

--
Best regards, Vladimir Yushko
http://commentclient.com/