[wp-hackers] Comment client for WordPress

Mahmoud H. Al-Qudsi computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Apr 16 05:46:12 GMT 2008

> You are theorist. Do you have developed one application in your life?

You could say that....
I'm the founder of NeoSmart Technologies - http://neosmart.net/

I've been publishing free software through NST since 2004, including
cross-platform .NET/Mono components. Perhaps you've heard of EasyBCD [1],
used by Microsoft and featured in over two dozen tech magazines and
downloaded almost 3 million times.

Anyway, I'm a keynote speaker at the Jordan Open Source Conference this May,
and I'll be giving a lecture on best techniques and technologies for
cross-platform desktop software development in mixed Windows/Linux
environments (the Middle East isn't big on Macs).

Qualified enough?

1: http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1

Best Regards,

Mahmoud Al-Qudsi