[wp-hackers] New Feature: insert header & footer snippets

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Sat Apr 12 16:33:28 GMT 2008

The Thing is: You do not need to write a Plugin for each pice
of JS Code you want to insert into the footer/header. Giving the user the
ability to insert non dynamic content easily (not every user is a coder, and
not every script which can be simply included has its own plugin now).

Eric: It would be simply silly to include PHP with a Plugin into the
header/footer. If you can write your own functions you can simply hook them
in.