[wp-hackers] Ouch -- very ouch.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Apr 10 18:04:09 GMT 2008

Gotta love WP Super Cache. I've found that it even reduces problems on
dodgy shared hosting. Friend of mine was having script timeout issues
on his 2.5 site after upgrading. I installed the super cache and set
it up for him, and the admin menus became 10 times spiffier and
quicker to use, as the load from his somewhat high-traffic site was
quickly reduced.

It would be nice if there was a good whole-page cache framework in the
core, but until then, Super Cache does the trick nicely.